Daniel Bellissimo, PhD
- Director, UPMC Clinical Genomics Laboratory
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences and Pathology
- Director of the Laboratory Genetics and Genomics (LGG) Program
- PhD - Biochemistry, Duke University
- Fellowship - Clinical Molecular Genetics, University of Wisconsin
- ABMGG Certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics
My interests include using high-throughput sequencing and sequence variant interpretation tools for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with genetic disorders. I will be collaborating with scientists and clinicians at the Dorothy P. and Richard P. Simmons Center for interstitial Lung Disease to study the genetics of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.