Svetlana A. Yatsenko, MD
- Director, UPMC Cytogenetics Laboratory
- Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences, and Department of Human Genetics
- MS - Biophysics, Russian State Medical University, Moscow
- MD - Russian State Medical University, Moscow
- Fellowship - ABMGG, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- ABMGG Certified, Clinical Cytogenetics and Laboratory Genetics and Genomics
My research focuses on the molecular mechanisms of prenatal and postnatal chromosomal alterations, disorders of sexual differentiation and oncology, as well as applications of novel genomic technologies into clinical diagnosis.